- User will be Logging In with username/password credentials which have been provided on the registration screen
- User should be able to restore password in case if it was forgotten/lost
- System must validate the correctness of the entered data
- Only users with an activated profile may be able to get access to the system
- User should be able to register a new account in the system
- User should enter registered username/password to be authorized into the system
- User cannot be authorized if the entered data are non-valid/with an incorrect format
- User cannot proceed to authorization with no data entered
- User with the deactivated profile cannot be authorized
- In case if the user forgot/lost password, the system must provide an option to restore it
- To restore the password user’s account must be activated
- To restore the password user’s email must be registered in the system
- System should send restore password link to the user's email
- The link should be valid within 24 hours from the sending date/time
- To be able to change a password, a user must enter & confirm the new password
Andrei Skryabin improvement points:
- User story column should also contain the user story name in the image, as with the real thing from Jira
- lets make the user journey a bit more like a real journey by starting view the steps (and mocks): Register, Activate account (mock of the email AND mock of activation confirmation after that, so small status message above login screen like "Thank you for registering and activating your account. Please login now.".
- Update points above to match this new flow. Try to reduce the number of succescriteria success criteria by 40% or so.
- Please blur out real people names from screenshots
- In the user stories list, have the actual name of the story (somewhere to the left) of the list. Its now missing.
Shall we also support Facebook login?
We decided not to do this at this point.
|08 Nov 2018||Closed|
Notes & Brainstorming