AS a unregistered user I want to signup and login to the system in order to be able to use it
High-Level Solution Direction
- User is able to register for the system. Email will be used a username.
- User will be Logging In with username/password credentials which have been provided on the registration screen
- User should be able to restore password in case if it was forgotten/lost
Relevant High-Level Feature Discussion pages
(these pages are used to discuss features before design has started)
- User should be able to register a new account in the system, unless the username already exists.
- Email will be used a username.
- Only valid email addresses are accepted as a username
- User should able to login with the new account system
- User can change a forgotten password via an 'change password link' sent to his email
Not in a scope / Later / Ideas
- User can be authorized via a Gmail account
- User can be authorized via a Facebook account
- User can use remember my credentials option
- After 5 (Five) unsuccessful LogIn attempts, the user account should be blocked
|Step||Designs||User Stories||Design Done||Open Issues|
|1||Fill in account details|
|3||Send confirmation email|
User's authorization flow
See Issue 01 about FB login.
Forgot password flow
Restore password -send a confirmation email
Restore password link expiration period
Shall we also support Facebook login?
We decided not to do this at this point.
|08 Nov 2018||Closed|
Notes & Brainstorming