- Edit any page to improve it. You do not need to ask for permission.
- Do not delete information that might be important (ask the author him/her first, i.e. via a comment where you tag him/her)
- Use Bold text where possible to highlight important parts of your text lines, to make them more scannable.
- When creating a page, please set the 2 column layout to the one shown below (1/2 wide)
- , because very wide text blocks are hard to read. You can break this rule where needed, i.e. for large tables.