Usability questionnaire: System Usability Scale
Ask the tester to score the tested functionality on a 1-5 scale. Ideally, have him/her fill in the SUS(System Usability Scale) short survey: Printable and onscreen template can be found here.
- I think that I would like to use this system frequently.
- I found the system unnecessarily complex.
- I thought the system was easy to use.
- I think that I would need the support of a technical person to be able to use this system.
- I found the various functions in this system were well integrated.
- I thought there was too much inconsistency in this system.
- I would imagine that most people would learn to use this system very quickly.
- I found the system very cumbersome to use.
- I felt very confident using the system.
- I needed to learn a lot of things before I could get going with this system.